1. You will find motivation and inspiration in a friendly environment
2. Help with accountability purposes
3. Be part of a community of like minded women that are intentionally investing in their health and well-being
4. Help build consistency to achieve your fitness goals
5. Get personal support needed for your fitness goals
6. Opportunity to be linked with a charity run/walk to raise funds to make a difference to the lives of others.
7. Tailored personalised weekly fitness goals
My fitness journey evolved a few years ago during a challenging season in my life. At first I started running and used this as a coping mechanism. I have now been able to use fitness and exercise as a stepping stone to become a whole new woman both physically, mentally and emotionally. My desire is to empower other women to experience the benefits of a Healthy lifestyle and well-being even if you have never exercised before and are just starting from scratch.
Join the Community
Tailored personalised weekly fitness goals
A supportive Community
Achieve your fitness goals
Better Health and Wellbeing
Fitness Socials & Meetups
£19/month - Founding Member price
Let me be your Accountability Partner
Rachel is an avid runner who has taken part in numerous charity races to raise funds for the less privileged.
She took part in Paris Marathon in 2019. In 2018 she put her endurance to the test by completing her longest 100KM walk from London to Oxford with British Heart Foundation. She successfully completed 86KM walk with the Long Distance Walkers Association in 2018 as well. In 2020 She completed the Virtual London Marathon and A million Steps Challenge to raise funds for Diabetes UK. She believes you can achieve your fitness goals by consistency, determination and the right support system.
She wants to empower and motivate women to intentionally investing in their health and well-being by making fitness a lifestyle
Almost there but still better than no steps. Wow! Being accountable really does push us to do what needs to...
Get Fit with Rachel
Almost there but still better than no steps. Wow! Being accountable really does push us to do what needs to be done. Thanks Rachel 🤗